Search This Blog

Friday 26 October 2012

How to Earn a Dollar at least Daily online By Working Less Than 2 Hours


Yes this is not a huge amount and obviously not very attractive, but when you are online and looking for some extra bucks, that is not a bad deals. This is true that a big number of scam websites are trying still to attract you and you did your job there and at the end you got disappointed by the way they dealt you. Yes either they were scam or you were not getting the work to do to reach your payout.

But I have experienced with it and worked on many. I have also bad experiences and that’s why I have thought to share this with you if anything genuine I have to share with you here. Yes I have, but you have to work to earn or you must have referrals that are active, if you don’t want to work. Obviously nobody could take the guarantee about the referrals but he or she could take of his/her self. So let’s talk about us, what we can do?

I have worked on many website and not paid by any except the one I would like to share and here I would love to have you as my referral, as I will also get 25% additional , whatever you earn. So this is my reason to share this and I am very clear here and I would also help you to gain more if you become my referral.

Now I come to the point. Here you need to participate in discussions, which are general in nature and you need to respond them only in 4 to 5 sentences with good English and grammer. You need to maintain the quality of your discussion to get higher rating and to be paid higher. In general website does not reveal their algorithm, how they pay for discussion, but I have analyzed that you would be paid a cent for each answer and upto 3 for each question you ask. Your earning would be updated within 24 hours. By this way you can easily calculate that you have 120 minutes in an hour and if you have a good typing speed so how much you could earn. Suppose you type 70 answers in 90 minutes and 15 questions in 30 minutes, so it becomes 70+45= 115 cents or $1.15. Not a big amount but a good start and It could be easily increased by your work style. You can have referrals also and increase this.

There minimum payout is $10 and they pay on 15 of each month for the last month earning. I am the member of this website since 2007 and been paid multiple times so by the time payment is guaranteed.

Now some tips for you
  • ·         Read carefully the terms and conditions, those are very needed else your account would become inactive. You need to give 2,3 minutes to read them and those are not in big number of pages.
  • ·         Participate in discussions with quality and do answer and questions both.
  • ·         Also comment on the replies your discussions get.
  • ·         Make friends, they will benefit you by responding you.
  • ·         Use search of mylot, this will increase the earning and your rating.
  • ·         Use your own content and do not copy or cheat from some where
  • ·         Use quality content and be clean and monitor your rating.

Now I would like to share my referral link here, you need to click on that and get registered. If you become my referral I would love to help you.

And for the referral link




No comments:

Post a Comment