Search This Blog

Thursday 29 November 2012

Why Religion?


Yes there are many religions around the world being followed by millions of people blindly without any thinking whether they should follow or not or in what way they must follow them. I know that I am too tiny to ask this huge question but question is a question, no matter who asks.

First why religions were made, or why first religion was made? In my view or according to my eyes religions are nothing more than like a huge community of people who need to follow the rules and regulation of that community to be the successful part or member of that community. There is nothing wrong if they follow the rules of the community. 

I am not at all against any religion and I am also a believer of god and also scared of god. But there are some questions in my mind. Is there any medium needed for me to reach god, in my view there is no medium needed if I want to pray but people in the form of religious contractors are getting huge money in this business and I am sure god will never like to be part of this business.

But still the question, why religions were made? Again according to my view, when there was no community or group of people, a community like religion was made and people need to join that, some rules were made to be followed if someone wants to be part of that religion. And all these things were done in good faith. And this has done a good job, people became more civilized, and they knew that bad things should not be done else god will punish. 

But today the community like religions is losing their aim as people who claim to be the medium to reach to the god are living a lavish life and they have made religions a business and obviously most of them due to this life style do not have good character also. God always want that the follower must live a simple and true life and help others. But these religious contractors are doing their business well and these kinds of things are putting far people from their religions. We are also somewhat responsible, as we follow only those things which seem to be good to us and not those which are to be followed truly even if they are truth and must be followed.

In my view, there is an objective of religion to show the correct path to the people and even after being a religious person, if we don’t follow the path, there is not mean to be a part of that religion. I think if a person is true and honest and always try to choose the correct path, there is no need to follow any religion for him and god will always help him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment