Search This Blog

Monday 5 November 2012

Titanic: A Must Watch Movie


Titanic, a movie which has created a new milestone was directed flawlessly by the director James Cameron. I was not much fond of Hollywood movies, but this movie has changed my mindset towards them. Though I used to see only the action movies by Hollywood, though this is the Hollywood movie I have seen most of the time. Many times in theatre and some time on TV also.

What I felt when I saw, as I am in year 1912 and the things around them were so realistic. Even I know that this is the movie but they convinced me to accept what they wanted to show. The actress Kate Winslet was looking so beautiful and the Lead Actor Leonordo Decaprio has done a tremendous job in this movie. Almost everyone has played a Oskar winning role.


The ship was so real and everything seems to be so lavish in that. Think they have spent more money than the real ship in today’s value. I think that is the dedication towards the job, and they have proved this that if someone really wants to do something by heart, a heart loving product will come out as a result.


In short this is a complete and a must watch movie, one must watch. At the end of the movie the hero shows his true love and got die and when Rose (the actress) push him into water, it is so touching and definitely will dampen your eyes. And the next phase when the actress gets old and throw her locket into the water, you could imagine the feelings of a woman who never married due to being in love with someone who is no more.


Awesome story, awesome direction that cannot be expressed in words. You must definitely watch this. And if you have watched this, share your experiences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment